Because Trust is Key
Every therapist needs to be in control of time. Glancing at clocks and watches during therapy session may cause clients to feel insecure. Timeqube helps you keep track of time without eroding trust.
No Tick-Tock, Only Colors.
Regular clocks or egg timers are noisy. Timeqube uses color transitions to gently remind the therapist about remaining time. Place Timeqube anywhere in the room and the eye will catch color transitions using human peripheral vision. Your client will never be distracted.
Designed Together With Therapists
We consulted over 60+ psychotherapists to design Timeqube Mind. It features most common therapy session time presets and comes in color schemes, so you can pick the scheme that will work best with you and your clients.
Timeqube Mind – The Therapy Timer
World’s first stress-free timer for psychotherapy and coaching designed together with therapists.
It’s Black Friday Discount!
You can still get your Timeqube with massive 20% discount. But be quick. Time’s running up!
About Timeqube Mind
Timeqube Mind was designed to solve the problem of timing in psychotherapy and counselling. I’ve consulted over 60 professional therapists to find out how therapy sessions can be timed in a way that doesn’t erode trust between therapist and the client.
When I meet 1:1 with an adult client, sometimes the conversation can get pretty heavy and intense. I don’t want to break eye contact with the client by looking at the clock. Being able to see in the corner of my eye where we are in the session helps me keep perfect eye contact.- Lissa Sivvy / United States (full interview here)
How does it work?
Timeqube is stress-free because the human brain processes colors sub-consciously. You can place the device somewhere on the side and your eye will catch the color of Timeqube without breaking eye contact with the client. That’s the marvel of human peripheral vision.
As time passes, Timeqube smoothly changes colors as follows:
1️⃣ teal – a lot of time left
2️⃣ lemon – half time
3️⃣ orange – closing the session – (5 minutes before session end)
4️⃣ violet – time’s up (blinking) – (100% time elapsed)
- focus entirely on the client while remaining aware of time left in therapy session
- no need to train yourself in knowing the time. That’s what Timeqube’s for.
- provide gentle time reminder to the client without any distraction or feeling of pressure
- no tick-tock sound, no alarm. Timeqube Mind is beautifully quiet.
- never again take eyes off your client to check time
Minimalist User Interface You Will Love
Starting to time with Timeqube Mind now takes under 3 seconds.
In the box
Here’s the goodies you’re getting with every new Timeqube :
Love it or get money back
We’re proud to have under 1% Timequbes returned by our customers. That’s why we’re giving you 100 days to return the Timeqube and get full refund if it does not fullfill your expectations. No questions asked
- 6 universal presets selected by therapists : 15, 30, 45, 50 (default), 60, 90 minutes
- no tick-tock. No alarm. Just colors.
- Gentle colour scheme picked by therapists
- Simple, intuitive interface (power on, press the qube)
- slightly lower brightness level tailored towards psychotherapy
- ~ 20 h battery life (constant glowing), no separate batteries needed!
- Absolutely beautiful way to time
- Passionately made in Poland
Timeqube Mind is available for immediate dispatch.
We ship worldwide.
Write me directly at [email protected]
Ordering / Pre-Order Terms and Conditions are summarised here.
And thank you for doing what You do.
The World needs Therapists more than ever before.
The Timeqube Team