Because Trust is Key
Every therapist needs to be in control of time. Glancing at clocks and watches during therapy session may cause clients to feel insecure. Timeqube helps you keep track of time without eroding trust.
No Tick-Tock, Only Colors.
Regular clocks or egg timers are noisy. Timeqube uses color transitions to gently remind the therapist about remaining time. Place Timeqube anywhere in the room and the eye will catch color transitions using human peripheral vision. Your client will never be distracted.
Designed Together With Therapists
We consulted over 60+ psychotherapists to design Timeqube Mind. It features most common therapy session time presets and comes in less-distractive color scheme hand picked by the therapist community.
Timeqube Mind – The Therapy Timer [Pre-Order]
World’s first stress-free timer for psychotherapy and coaching.
Exclusive Pre-Order Offer
Timequbes are now more affordable. Use our special discount and get 3-months of Timeqube Online access now!
Timeqube Mind – a discreet Therapy Timer which your clients will love!
Timeqube Mind was designed to solve the problem of timing in psychotherapy and counselling. We’ve consulted over 60 professional therapists to find out how therapy sessions can be timed in a way that doesn’t erode trust between therapist and the client.
How does it work?
Timeqube is stress-free because the human brain processes colors sub-consciously. You can place the device somewhere on the side and your eye will catch the color of Timeqube without breaking eye contact with the client. That’s the marvel of human peripheral vision.
Timeqube Mind features fast-access time presets developed together with our therapist community. All times in minutes. Yellow is the default.
As time passes, Timeqube smoothly changes colors as follows:
1️⃣ teal – a lot of time left
2️⃣ lemon – half time
3️⃣ orange – closing the session – (5 minutes before session end)
4️⃣ violet – time’s up (blinking) – (100% time elapsed)
- Universal preset times: 15, 30, 45, 50, 60, 90 minutes
- Purely visual
- No tick-tock or any other sound
- Hand-made in European Union
- Distraction and stress-free as attested by science and our customers
- Works throughout the entire focused work session, reminding you of remaining time
- 15-20 hours of constant operation with charging through USB-C port
- focus entirely on the client while remaining aware of time left in therapy session
- no need to train yourself in knowing the time. That’s what Timeqube’s for.
- provide gentle time reminder to the client without any distraction or feeling of pressure
- no tick-tock sound, no alarm. Timeqube Mind is beautifully quiet.
- never again take eyes off your client to check time
What do customers say?
Now I don’t need to break eye contact with the client to check time, when the session gets intense. Lissa Sivvy / Psychotherapist, US (full interview)
Minimalist User Interface You Will Love
Starting to time with Timeqube Mind now takes under 3 seconds.
Free Timeqube Online for all pre-order customers!
Order now and get a Timeqube Online 3-month access. Use our digital tool while waiting for the Timeqube delivery.
In the box
Here’s the goodies you’re getting with every new Timeqube:
Thank you for doing what You do.
The World needs Therapists more than ever before.
The Timeqube Team