We’ve been asked this question a lot
How is Timeqube better than Google’s Time Timer?
To make it clear – We love Time Timer! But we also think Timeqube has a few powerful features that greatly differentiate it from its competitor.
All the features below are based on feedback from our Early Adopter Customers. See their testimonials here .
Google Time Timer
- it is very large
- difficult to carry to meeting
- it’s not well balanced and frequently falls over
- the clock face could not be seen by everyone sitting at a round table.
- Interacting is somewhat complicated
- Diminishing countdown field is stressful
- It uses sound, which is often hard to hear
- It is small
- easy to carry and store at desk
- it can be clearly seen from all angles and any distance
- It’s stable on any surface
- interacting with the device is extremely simple
- is stress-free
- no sound is needed
In case you made up your mind already