Time is money. Timeqube works directly with the brain and so changes the way people in the meeting relate to time. You will immediately see your meetings become more structured, dynamic and productive.
Time-boxing is an approach to task and time management that sets rigid constraints on how long a given activity can take to complete. Timeqube goes a step further enabling self-sustained and disciplined time-boxing through visual cues . Here’s the 3 most popular scenarios to use Timeqube to time-box business meetings.
Time-boxing an entire meeting to improve meeting dynamics
The most widely used time-boxing scenario. In business it is most common to meet for 60 or 30 minutes. Timequbes sets itself to 60-minute program by default, so all you have to do is to power it on and then tap to start.
- meeting participants stay gently aware of passing time
- allows mindful cross-control of remaining time by all meeting participants. No one needs to awkwardly look at clocks and watches.
- color changes at half time and wrap-up time
- encourages to-the-point discussions
Suggested time programs: 30, 60 minutes
Time-boxing per topic to make sure all topics get discussed
As simple as assigning a time-box to each topic and then discussing it freely within given time frame.
- Discuss multiple topics with separate time boxes,
- Ensures everything that needs discussing gets discussed
Suggested time program: 15 minutes per topic
Timeqube as pass-on token so all voices in the room are heard
Let everyone share their opinion about a given topic within a safe time-box.
- all participants feel safety to speak and be heard
- great for picking team’s collective brains while respecting overall meeting time
- great in consensus based decision-making where participants are asked to present their opinions
- it’s fun!
Suggested time program: 2 minutes, 5 minutes
Ready to improve your meeting productivity?