We’ve been asked this question a lot. Now we know for sure. Our customers told us!
How is Timeqube different than Google’s Time Timer?
To make it clear – We love Time Timer as much as we love the idea of timeboxing! But we also think Timeqube has a few powerful features that greatly differentiate it from its competitor.
All the features below are based on feedback from our Customers.
Google Time Timer
- the clock face can be seen by some but not all people sitting at a meeting table.
- It is hard to read from distance
- Big models that can be seen from distance are very large and heavy
- it’s not well balanced and frequently falls over
- Red countdown field is distractive and stressful
- Some models still use sound
- is non-invasive and distraction-free
- it can be clearly seen from any distance (small and big rooms)
- it can be clearly seen from all angles (all meeting participants)
- It’s stable on any surface
- interacting with the device is simple
- no tick-tock. ever.
Any distance or angle? Show me.
There you go. A public speaker using the Timeqube in a large meeting space. Find the qube!
Timeqube in Action
First, let’s take a look at all the different timers. And Timeqube.
And now a motion picture. Because one video is better than 1000 still images.
Ready to get your own Timeqube?
Timeqube€99,00 (VAT included)
Customer testimonials available here .